Sunday, February 27, 2011

Elizabeth Sumrall and J.D. Sledd

Elizabeth and J.D. were wed on Feb 19th with a reception held at The Botanic Gardens in Memphis,Tn. In my professional opinion, I have to say, that this was one for the books. I knew we were in for a good time due to the fact that I have had the pleasure of working for Elizabeth's father who is the owner of The Half Shell restaurant. Danny Sumrall is known for his gregarious nature,large circle of friends and most importantly, great food!
Needless to say, I was not surprised when a total of 517 guests arrived ready to have a good time. Elizabeth and J.D. did not disappoint. The Soul Shockers rocked the stage , the decor composed mainly of red roses were done by Holliday's Florist and Half Shell catered the food and provided their signature Chocolate Martini.
This was a fairytale wedding and may they live Happily Ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment